Just In Case Emergency KitPart Number AC-JCE-SPVG
Don’t get stranded because of a dead battery or a bad switch make sure to have this emergency kit in the boat. This kit comes with the basic necessities to get you up and going again.
This kit includes a portable jump starter and backup power supply. The PPS (Personal Power Supply) is the world's smallest Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply (only 6 x 2-78 x 1). So small it fits in your pocket! Yet so powerful it can start all Boat Motors, Powersports Vehicles, and even V8 Trucks. But amazingly it also powers or charges Laptops (not 16v Apple Laptops), Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Blue Tooth Devices and more. Just charge it once and take back-up power where ever you go. It can charge a Cell phone several times, power your Laptop up to 2 hours. Weighing less than a pound (14 oz.) and small enough to fit in your pocket you can take it with you anywhere.
Whether you are boating, driving, camping or ridding you can remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or get that last bit of work done. It even has a built-in flashlight capable of emitting S.O.S light patterns.
Emergency Kit Items:
- Waterproof storage box
- Battery jump pack
- Survival Kit
- Relay for Mercury actuator (not included for Mini outboard models)
- Clutch switch
- Actuator switch for Sport outboard models (not included for Mini outboard models)
- Tether kill switch
- Spark plug for Vanguard engines
- Key set for Vanguard and Kohler engines
Inside the battery jump pack you will find:
- Battery with built-in LED flashlight
- Jumper cables for the battery jump pack
- Multiple mobile devices charging cables
- Laptop charging cable and adaptors
- Battery charging cable for a home electrical outlet
- Battery charging cable for a 12V electrical outlet
Inside the survival kit you will find:
- Multi-purpose pliers
- Wire saw
- Emergency blanket
- Multi-purpose tool
And all of it fits in one 11.6L x 5.13W x 7.13H waterproof storage box.
Click on the image below to look at the item.