Osprey BowPart Number Osprey-Bow-1
The Osprey bows are built with the high standard of quality that goes into every C.P. Oneida
Eagle bow. It is built from a new lightweight, durable casting and offers a wide range of
poundage and let-off selections. Like the complete Oneida line of bows, the Osprey comes
with an assortment of interchangeable modules that make draw-weight and
let-off adjustment an easy, do-it-yourself project. This incredibly light, fast drawing,
quick-pointing bow is designed with the shooting capabilities suited to make the
‘snap-shot’ that most bow-fishermen are presented with.
- F & G mods 80% let-off
- 12,15 &18 mods 50-60% let-off
- Short and medium draw length models longer brace – no benefit
- Only 1.5” tip to tip difference shortest – longest
- lf models are 10-12 fps faster = deeper water penetration which can result in lower draw weight
- Hawk limb 24.5 – 26.5 same price
- Medium limb bows (short/medium) longer lead times
- Tip to Tip Length - 44”- 45"
- Brace Height - 6"- 7"
- Draw Length - 26” - 32”
- Draw Weight - 30 - 50 lbs
- Mass Weight - 3.4 lbs
- Effective Let Off - 50% - 80%
- Stainless Hardware