Propeller Tiger 10 X 5 with 3/4" ThreadedPart Number P-18
The proprietary process we use to build the Tiger Propeller is the same formula used to build high performance bass boat propellers. Every blade and every section of each blade is held to strict tolerances; and is so precise, that they require no balancing or polishing. Picture perfect every time. You won't find better quality and price anywhere.
Check out these features. A real value for today's hunter.
- Stainless steel, Rockwell hardness of 39-41. All other mud motor blades are Rockwell 31 to 34. Harder blades last longer, perform better in all conditions, and deform less under load.
- Sizes from 3 to 120 horse.
- Blade ends are double-cupped for four-wheel drive performance.
- The machined taper face promotes better alignment which eliminates drive vibration.
- Improved rake increases speed in open water.
- Wide blade face ensures better hole-shots in mud.